Radish and purple carrot stir-fry
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 purple carrots, cut into sticks
1 green finger chilli, chopped
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tbsp soy sauce
10 radishes, halved (if large)
2 tbsp peanut butter
handful coriander, chopped
serve with noodles or rice
- Cook rice or noodles according to packet instructions.
- Heat coconut oil in medium size frying pan then add the chopped onion.
- After a couple of minutes, add the crushed garlic along with the carrots, chilli, cumin and soy sauce.
- When the carrots have softened slightly, about five minutes, add the radishes and stir the peanut butter through.
- Serve with noodles or rice and the freshly chopped coriander on top.