Toasted Squash Seeds
Prep: 1 min
Cook: 15 mins
- butternut squash seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp paprika
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 220°C. After you have removed the seeds from a butternut squash (or pumpkin), make sure all the flesh is removed/washed off.
- Place in a small pan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain and then pat dry with kitchen roll before mixing with paprika, sea salt and a little grated nutmeg.
- Toast on a tray in the oven for 10 minutes, turning them a few times.
- Enjoy as a snack or as a garnish on soup.